What personal information do we collect and when it is collected?
We only ask for the name and email address of the visitor when he/she subscribes to the website.
How this information is used?
We may use the data collected in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to offer the content in which user is interested.
• To improve the overall performance of the website.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
The personal information of visitors is always kept secret and private. It is never forwarded and displayed to anyone. Our information is stored behind private and secure servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are stored on this website. These cookies allow us to understand user preferences on the basis of your current activity.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Interests and Demographic Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.