This post is shares the PMS Compulsory Subjects Syllabus. PMS stands for Provincial Management Service. It is a provincial executive service renamed in 2004. Punjab Public Service Commission announces PMS exams every year under the name of combined competitive examination. There are different number of seats every year for the posts of PMS, Assistant Director Local Fund Audit and ETO (Excise and Taxation Officer).
PMS Compulsory Subjects Syllabus
Most of the aspirants of PMS competitive exam find it difficult to find the syllabus of compulsory subjects’. They end up doing random and non-targeted study. An aspirant has to appear in twelve papers of nine subjects. 6 papers are of compulsory subjects and 6 are of optional subjects. Moreover, there are 3 optional subjects each comprising of two papers.
Detailed topics of study for the following subjects.
- English Essay (No Syllabus as one essay out of many topics to be written as in CSS exams)
- English (Precis, comprehension and translation)
- Urdu (Precis, comprehension and translation)
- Islamic Studies (Combination of both subjective and objective)
- Pakistan Studies (Combination of both subjective and objective)
- General Knowledge (Objective)
You can also find Past papers of Provincial Management Service Exams from the following link.