PMS stands for Provincial Management Service. It is a provincial executive service renamed in 2004. Punjab Public Service Commission announces PMS competitive exams every year. PMS is announced under combined competitive examination. PMS 2017 has been announced today.. There are 19 posts of PMS, 1 seat for Assistant Director Local Fund Audit and 09 seats of ETO (Excise and Taxation Officer). This post is particularly written to share the PMS Compulsory Subjects Syllabus.
PMS Compulsory Subjects Syllabus
Most of the aspirants of PMS competitive exam find it difficult to find compulsory subjects’ syllabus. They end up doing random and non-targeted study. An aspirant has to appear in twelve papers of nine subjects. 6 papers are of compulsory subjects and 6 are of optional subjects. There are 3 optional subjects each comprising of two papers.
PMS Compulsory Subjects Syllabus contains detailed topics of study for the following subjects.
- English Essay (No Syllabus as one essay out of many topics to be written as in CSS exams)
- English (Precis, comprehension and translation)
- Urdu (Precis, comprehension and translation)
- Islamic Studies (Combination of both subjective and objective)
- Pakistan Studies (Combination of both subjective and objective)
- General Knowledge (Objective)
Past papers of PMS compulsory subjects can be found in the following link.
Given below are the images for PMS Compulsory Subjects Syllabus.